How can we use social media in a way to really advance our ministry to students without it becoming an overwhelming beast that always demands our attention? In other words, how can we use it as a tool to advance our mission rather than it taking over? On this solo episode of Student Ministry Connection, Steve shares 10 social media tips for those in lead in student ministry.
Feel free to listen here or on your favorite podcast app (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- First Few Years website – http://1stfewyears.com
- Episode 86 with Dave Adamson – https://studentministryconnection.com/podcast/086-metachurch-student-ministry-with-dave-adamson/
- Download Youth Ministry’s gold membership, which includes social media content – https://dymmembership.com/
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!