How can we leverage digital ministry to reach more students for the Gospel and connect way beyond our church walls? Dave Adamson, who is known to most people as Aussie Dave, is currently the Director of Orange Australia and New Zealand and recently released his book, MetaChurch: How to Use Digital Ministry to Reach People and Make Disciples. And on this episode, he shares some very practical ideas on how to connect with students using digital ministry. He also shares incredible encouragement to all of us who serve in student ministry!
Listen here or on your favorite podcast app (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Dave on Twitter: @aussiedave
- Follow Dave on Instagram: @aussiedave
- Subscribe to Dave’s YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/c/aussiedave
- Buy Dave’s book, MetaChurch, on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3cYYg9g
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!