What happens when you fail, when things aren’t going so well–whether it’s your fault or your unfortunate situation? When you start to feel like you’re a failure, you may also begin questioning your call to ministry. But what if God was still in control and still had plans for you? On this episode, we talk about failure, because we’ve all been there; and if we’re honest, sometimes it gets really tough to navigate. With the help of today’s guest, Mike Haynes, we’re going to share some ways to navigate failure in student ministry.
Listen right here or on your favorite podcast app (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Mike on Instagram: @mikeehaynes
- More of Mike on episode 32 – https://bit.ly/student-ministry-connection-32-mike-haynes
- More of Mike on episode 55 – https://bit.ly/student-ministry-connection-55-mike-haynes
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!