How do we move students from participating to contributing? On this episode, Christen Clark of the Collide Kids Podcast joins us to discuss why it’s so important for students to serve and how you can get them moving in that direction.
Listen below or on your favorite podcast app (links near the end of this post)!
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Christen on Instagram: @christenclark
- Follow Christen’s podcast on Instagram: @collidekidspod
- Check out Christen’s podcast at https://collidkidspodcast.com (also on most podcast apps)
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!