We all know our student ministries shouldn’t be solely run by adults. We need to raise up student leaders. But how do we do that? What does it look like? How do we start it, how do we tweak it, and what things do we need to have in place for it to succeed? In this episode of Student Ministry Connection, we share 5 ideas around student leadership that we encourage you to consider—whether this is your first time around or if you’re looking to improve your existing student leadership.
Listen right here or on your favorite podcast app (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Learn more about Leadertreks’ “Leadership Labs” – https://www.leadertreks.org/blog-reimagine-student-leadership/
- Download Youth Ministry’s gold membership, which includes Leadertreks’ curriculum – https://dymmembership.com/
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!