How can we get our students to actively share their faith? We all desire that, but how do we make it happen? On this episode, Travis Deans, the northeast regional director for National Network of Youth Ministries, talks about 9 Month Mission Trip, a strategy that will help students see every day as a an opportunity to be a missionary.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Travis on Twitter: @tdeans
- Email Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read more about 9 Month Mission Trip at https://www.9monthmissiontrip.com
- Watch the 9 Month Mission Trip livestream event at https://www.9monthmissiontrip.com/livestream-event.html
- Download the 9 Month Mission Trip app at https://get.theapp.co/tbyh
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!