How do we effectively communicate to middle schoolers? They have so much potential, but sometimes it’s difficult to speak to them from the stage, in groups, and individually. Ashley Bohinc, author of Communicating to Middle Schoolers and director of middle school strategy at Orange, will speak directly to that question, talk about the importance of contextualizing everything we teach, and also give you an opportunity to connect with others who have a desire to also grow in this area.
Listen here or on your favorite podcast app (links near the bottom of this post).
We’re giving away a FREE copy of Communicating to Middle Schoolers on September 22, 2022. Here’s how to enter:
- Follow us on Instagram – https://instagram.com/studentministryconnection
- Leave a comment on the post for episode 88 – Tell us one of your favorite stories involving middle school.
- Bonus entry if you tag someone else in the comments.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Follow Ashley on Instagram: @ashleymariebohinc
- Follow Ashley on Twitter: @ashleybohinc
- Check out Ashley’s website at https://ashleybohinc.com
- Buy a copy of Ashley’s book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/3TMgP1p
- Check out her book’s website at http://communicatingtomiddleschoolers.com
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order)
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!