How do I start a youth group? How do I re-build a student ministry? How do I go from being a volunteer to the paid youth pastor? What should I focus on when starting a youth ministry? How do I go from ministering at one church to another one? On this episode of Student Ministry Connection, Steve gives 5 tips addressing these questions.
Links referenced in this episode:
- Learn more about Steve’s ministry with NNYM at http://nnym.org/stevecullum
- Sign up to get Steve and Yvette’s newsletter at https://bit.ly/cullumnewsletter
- Support the ministry by giving online at https://bit.ly/cullumsupport
- Contact Steve about partnerships, speaking, coaching, or consulting at https://bit.ly/cullumcontact
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Be sure to join us in prayer for revival every Wednesday at 11am PT, 12pm MT, 1pm CT, 2pm ET.
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order).
Purchase a copy of Life Through the Lens of the Gospel by Mike Haynes – https://amzn.to/432h2B5
Get 40 free credits for Coleader by following this link – https://bit.ly/coleader-steve
Get a copy of the Cards Christians Like card game and/or their brand new game, Holy Guacamole, by using the link https://bit.ly/cardschristianslike and also support Student Ministry Connection.
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!