Episode 72 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a programming update. I share how last year’s programming changes went along with some insights from my summer experiences, and our plans for the 2021-2022 school year. I also share a couple stories about how God has used video games to connect with teenagers.
Listen here or on your favorite podcast app/website (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Read Steve’s blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
- Subscribe to the the Youth Ministry Mavericks Podcast for a future episode featuring Steve: https://youthministrymaverick.com
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
- G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code TSMPOD to save 10% off)
- MinHub – https://minhubsync.com/smp
If you would like to support The Student Ministry Podcast, check out our website and click the “Become a Patron” button: http://thestudentministrypodcast.com
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!
Thank you all for the last 5+ years of The Student Ministry Podcast!!!!