Episode 70 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a conversation with Todd Pearage. Partnering with Standing Stone, Todd and his wife, Lynda, run a ministry called Youth Leader Oasis, where they care for other youth workers and their spouses. In this episode, he not only shares his story, but talks about what his ministry looks like, how you can get the care you need, and shares a few tips for all of us.
Listen right here or on your favorite podcast app/service (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Email Todd at Todd.Pearage@standingstoneministry.org
- Call Todd at 937.499.4117
- Connect with Todd on Instagram – @toddpearage @youthleaderoasis
- Check out their websites – https://youthleaderoasis.carrd.co and https://thepearages.carrd.co
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
- G Shades – https://gshades.org (Use code TSMPOD to save $5)
- MinHub – https://minhubsync.com/smp
If you would like to support The Student Ministry Podcast, check out our website and click the “Become a Patron” button: http://thestudentministrypodcast.com
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!
Thank you all for the last 5+ years of The Student Ministry Podcast!!!!