Episode 65 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a conversation with Dan Navarra and Matt Steen of Chemistry Staffing. Not only do Dan and Matt share some of their stories, but they also share some great tips and hacks for those just getting started in student ministry and those thinking about transitioning to another church or another ministry. Dan also shares some important results from his annual Youth Pastor Compensation Survey that are important to everyone in a paid ministry role.
Listen here or on your favorite podcast app/service (links near the end of this post).
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Chemistry Staffing’s website: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com
- Before You Go eBook: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/before-you-go
- When to Leave eBook: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/when-to-leave
- Church Job Seeker Bootcamp: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/church-job-seeker-bootcamp
- Youth Pastor Compensation Survey Results: https://www.chemistrystaffing.com/compensation-youth-pastor-2021
- Free Housing Allowance Calculator: https://chemistry.fyi/r38
- Email Dan at email@example.com
- Email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For churches who are interested in hiring, set up a meeting with Dan: https://meetings.hubspot.com/dan-navarra
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!
Thank you all for the last 5 years of The Student Ministry Podcast!!!!